All you need to know about our Covid-19 Update
Tourists Travelling to Dubai
- All passengers travelling to Dubai from any point of origin (GCC countries included) must hold a negative COVID 19 RT PCR test certificate for a test taken no more than 72 hours before departure
- The certificate must be a Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT PCR) test. Other test certificates including antibody tests, NHS COVID Test certificates, Rapid PCR tests and home testing kits are not accepted in Dubai.
- Travellers must bring an official printed or digital certificate in English or Arabic to check in – SMS certificates are not accepted.
- COVID 19 RT PCR test certificates must be issued by an authorised facility in the passenger's departure country.
- Certificates that have already been presented for travel to another destination can't be used for re entry even if they are still within the validity period.
- For passengers arriving from Indonesia, Sudan, Lebanon, Egypt and Ethiopia: It is mandatory that the COVID 19 PCR report includes a QR code linked to the original report for verification purposes
- For passengers arriving from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Sudan two tests are required: A valid negative COVID 19 PCR test certificate with a QR code for a test conducted within 48 hours and a rapid PCR test report with a QR code for a test conducted at the departure airport within six hours of departure
- For passengers arriving from France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland: Passengers can either present a negative COVID 19 RT PCR test certificate for a test taken no more than 72 hours before departure OR Present a vaccination certificate for vaccination administered in France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland or the United Arab Emirates
Test on arrival
- Passengers arriving in Dubai from the following countries will be required to take another COVID 19 PCR test on arrival at Dubai International airport:
- Afghanistan, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Liberia, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, Rwanda, Russia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Somaliland, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Tourists departing from Dubai
- Please check the requirements of the country you are travelling to. The travel regulations change frequently. You may need to take a COVID 19 PCR test before you depart or another particular type of COVID 19 test specified by your destination.
- You can do this via the Emirates Airlines website at https://www.emirates.com/english/help/covid-19/travel-requirements-by-destination/.
- For guests that do need a test, the resort has partnered with one of the city’s leading clinics, to offer guests COVID-19 testing within the comfort of the resort. In order to book this test, guests are invited to visit the West Tower clinic to present a passport copy and make a booking between 9am-8pm daily. The booking for the test must be conducted no more than 96 hours before departure, however we advise that guests take the test between 48 and 72 hours before departure. At the designated time guests are invited to visit the Guest Clinic reception where the test will be completed in 5-10 minutes. The price for the test is AED 250 for results within a maximum of 24 hours.
COVID-19 related in-resort offers
All guests have the option to choose one of the following COVID-19 related offers (applicable for guests staying five nights or more only):
- Avail hassle-free on-site COVID-19 testing before departure. In order to book this test, guests are invited to visit the West Tower clinic to present a passport copy and make a booking between 9 am-8 pm daily. The booking for the test must be conducted no more than 96 hours before departure, however we advise that guests take the test between 48 and 72 hours before departure.
- Offers can be availed by guests staying 5 nights or more.
Hygiene precautions and medical care policy
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking steps to ensure the continued safety of our guests and associates. Please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/about/health-sanitation for a full overview of the health and safety measures being taken in resort.