Rooms Terms & Conditions
- Room rates include breakfast in Saffron/ Kaleidoscope and unlimited access to Waterpark and Aquarium for 2 adults. Free of charge for children below 12 years old stay with parents without extra bed (Includes breakfast and unlimited access to Waterpark and Aquarium), which should also under the limit of maximum room occupancy.
- Room charge includes 10% service charge and 6% VAT charge.
- Royal Suite rate includes breakfast and unlimited access to Waterpark and Aquarium for 5 adult & 2 child (below 12 years old) . Imperial Suite rate includes breakfast and unlimited access to Waterpark and Aquarium for 9 adult & 4 child (below 12 years old) .
- 2020 Full Year (except CNY): Extra person (without extra bed): Maximum extra person permitted: 1 person/ room: RMB600/person/night includes breakfast and unlimited access to Waterpark and Aquarium.
- 24 Jan - 1 Feb, 2020 (CNY): Extra person (without extra bed): Maximum extra person permitted: 1 person/ room: RMB880/person/night includes breakfast and unlimited access to Waterpark and Aquarium.
- 2020 Full Year(except CNY): Rollaway bed can be added into specific room type, King bed room only*. Maximum rollaway beds permitted: 1/room. RMB400/room night/ person ( bed only). RMB 1000/room night/person for extra bed with breakfast and unlimited access to Waterpark and Aquarium.
- 24 Jan - 1 Feb, 2020 (CNY): Rollaway bed can be added into specific room type, King bed room only*. Maximum rollaway beds permitted: 1/room. RMB1000/room night/ person ( bed only). RMB 1880/room night/person for extra bed with breakfast and unlimited access to Waterpark and Aquarium.
- 2020 Full Year(except CNY): Extra breakfast: RMB298/ adult /day. RMB 149/ child (3-11 years old) /day. Free of charge for child who less than 12 years stay with parents which under the limited of maximum room occupancy.
- 24 Jan - 1 Feb, 2020(CNY): Extra breakfast: RMB388/ adult /day. RMB 198/ child (3-11 years old) /day. Free of charge for child who less than 12 years stay with parents which under the limited of maximum room occupancy.
- Please be informed that for food safety and hygiene reasons, Atlantis Sanya deprecated its guests to bring food and beverage into the resort premises.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount.
- Fully prepaid at time of booking.
- *Bed and Breakfast Rate does not include unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark and Lost Chambers Aquarium, tickets can be bought at Atlantis Discovery Center.
Dolphin Cay And Sea Lion Point - Terms And Conditions
- Dolphin Cay and Sea Lion Point are smoke free facilities.
- Wetsuits or vests are provided and are required. Participants must wear appropriate swim suits underneath the wetsuit. Only Dolphin Cay wetsuits/vests will be permitted in an interaction.
- For the health and safety of our animal collection if you have come in contact with or been exposed to a beached or stranded marine mammal in the past 24 hours you must not participate in our programs.
- Food and drinks must not be consumed on the beach area of the lagoons or animal habitat.
- No jewelry or loose articles may be worn during any of the programs.
- Anyone who restrains, pulls or grabs at a marine mammal shall be immediately removed from the program without recourse.
- Participants must not touch the eye, blowhole, mouth or private regions of a marine mammal.
- A person is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or otherwise similarly impaired. The determination as to the fitness of a person to participate in an interaction will be made solely at the discretion of Dolphin Cay & Sea Lion Point management.
- Dolphin Cay & Sea Lion Point will make every effort to provide the necessary assistance for persons with special needs and/or physical impairment so that they can enjoy the experience.
- If you are pregnant and are interested in experiencing a dolphin or sea lion interaction, please consult your physician.
Dolphin Boating Fun
- Suitable for the children above 5 years old could participate this programme. Children below 12 years old should be accompanied by a paying adult of 18 years old above.
- Limited to 2 guests per boat.
- The maximum accompanying ratio is 2 paying children to 1 paying adult.
- Total duration 30 minutes, 15 minutes orientation and 15 minutes interaction.
- Children of all ages are welcome to participate in Dolphin Encounter. All children under 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult of 18 years and above.
- Limited to 10 guests for 1 dolphin.
- This is a shallow water programme, no swimming required.
- Total duration 50 minutes, 30 minutes check in, change and orientation and 20 minutes interaction.
- Children below 12 years old should be accompanied by a paying adult of 18 years old above. Children should be above 1.4m to participate in this programme. A ratio of 1 adult per 1 child is accepted.
- The weight of the participant must less than or equal 90kg for a better experience.
- If the guest does not know how to swim and goes into the water no refund will be issued.
- Total duration 55 minutes, 30 minutes check in, change and orientation and 25 minutes interaction.
Sea Lion Encounter
- Children below 8 years old should be accompanied by a paying adult of 18 years old above.
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate and their height should be at least 1.2m.
- Total duration 55 minutes, 30 minutes check in, change and orientation and 25 minutes interaction.
Sea Lion Photo Fun
- No need to get into the water and swimwear is not required.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult of 18 years and above.
- Total duration 2-3 minutes.
Aquaventure Ticket Cancellations Policy and Terms & Conditions
- Ticket is not refundable and it can only be used once. To re-enter visitors will need to buy another ticket. It is not allowed to enter the park if there is any damage to the wristband（Hotel guests are required to follow hotel reservations' policy)
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages, glassware, alcohol, pets, swimming equipment, inflatables, rafts, flammable items, explosives, knives, scooters, skating shoes, unmanned aircraft, motor or non-motor vehicles, and other articles that are deemed risky to visitors safety into Aquaventure Waterpark. Aquaventure Waterpark reserves the right to inspect all bags for any such items.
- Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes but is not limited to the following:
Underwear on its own
Clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal
Long, loose-fitting clothing
Any garments deemed inappropriate by the Atlantis Management
- Please read the safety message at each attraction before you participate.
- Please enter with your feet first for your safety since the pools in Aquaventure Waterpark are shallow. Diving is not permitted anywhere at the resort.
- Life jackets are available at no charge. Life jackets are required for all swimmers under 1.2 meters and recommended for weak or inexperienced swimmers of all ages. Child and elder need to be accompanied by at least 1 paying adult.
- To avoid injury to yourself and others, please walk at all times and do not run.
- Intoxicated guest will be refused to enter the Aquaventure Waterpark.
- The lifeguard is present for your safety. Please follow the safety instructions of the lifeguard at all times to avoid injury to yourself or others. Improper conduct, unruly behavior and horseplay are not permitted and will result in your removal from the attraction and/or property.
- Children should be supervised at all times by a responsible adult. Lifeguards are present for the safety of all guests but no substitute for your constant supervision of your children and others that you are responsible for.
- Eye glasses and jewelry should be removed prior to riding. Aquaventure Waterpark is not responsible for lost items. Staff are not permitted to hold guest's personal belongings. Please use the lockers to store your belongings.
- For the enjoyment of all guest, queue jumping or saving a place in the queue is strictly prohibited. Guest who violate this policy may be asked to leave Aquaventure. Guest may not exit a queue and return for any reason.
- Your experience would be better if you are a strong swimmer, because there might be risks of overturning or collision when riding in the raft. Make sure you hold the handles tight and prevent hitting other riders. Before you play, observe and self-assess your current physical condition. Aquaventure Waterpark is not responsible for injuries or accidents.
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for pregnant woman, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, or persons overweight or with physically limiting conditions. Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc.) or contagious diseases are not permitted to enter.
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies / diapers are available in all gift shops.
- Aquaventure Waterpark is a non-smoking facility. For the convenience of our guests, designated smoking areas are provided. Please refrain from smoking in these areas.
- In the event of emergency, please follow the staff's instructions for your safety.
- Aquaventure Waterpark offers locker rental services, showering facilities and wristband services for cashless transactions.
- There are daily routine checks for the attractions, which may delay or temporarily suspend the opening of some attractions.
- In the event of bad weather conditions or power loss resulting in the attractions being suspended, the park will not allow ticket refunds or ticket date extensions.
- Please protect the park facilities, plants and trees. Refrain from climbing, moving, graffiti or damaging the facilities.
- Any entity or individual is forbidden to gather, sell goods, distribute or post promotional materials or conduct any commercial filming activities in the park without permission.
- It is forbidden to access or release any illegal content using the network services provided by the park. Aquaventure Waterpark reserves the right to take legal action.
- The management of Aquaventure Waterpark reserves the right to interpret these guidelines based on the unique circumstances of any given situation. Further, any issues not specifically referenced by these guidelines will be handled with the best interests of all affected parties.
- Atlantis and its management or their representatives cannot take any responsibility or be held liable for any accidents, loss or damage to personal belongings which may occur whilst resort guest or their visitors use the Aquaventure Waterpark facilities.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium Terms & Conditions
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Sunday 10:00-22:00.
- Last entry to the aquarium is 21:00 on any given day. Closing commences 30 minutes prior to the stated closing time.
- To ensure the safety and security of the Lost Chambers Aquarium, certain items are prohibited from being brought into the aquarium: Food and Beverages, Pets, Explosives, Knives, Dangerous or hazardous items.
- Ticket is non-refundable, and it can only be used once. To re-enter, visitors will need to buy another ticket.
Deposit/ Guarantee Policy
High Season & Shoulder Season: One-night room rate as deposit at time of booking.
Low Season: Non-guarantee for guest arrive before 4pm. One-night room rate will be held as deposit if guest arrive after 4pm.
Public holiday & Chinese New Year: Fully Prepaid at time of booking.
High Season & Shoulder: one-night penalty charge for cancellation within 24 hours prior arrival at 4pm or No Show. For early departure must inform reservation team 24 hours prior to departure date to avoid one-night penalty charge.
Low season: Non-guarantee reservation will be kept until 4pm on the arrival date (Sanya local time). No penalty if cancel before 4pm. There is one-night room rate as penalty charge for reservations cancelled after 4pm on arrival date (Sanya local time) or No show. For early departure must inform reservation team 24 hours prior to departure date to avoid one-night penalty charge.
Public holiday & Chinese New Year: Non-changeable, non-refundable. Full penalty.
Dolphin Cay And Sea Lion Point Cancellations
- A full refund if the reservation is cancelled 72 hours before the booking time.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be applied on cancellations made 24-72 hours before the scheduled booking.
- 100% cancellation fee will be applied on cancellations made within 24 hours of your interaction.
- Arriving late or past your scheduled time will be considered a no show and 100% cancellation fee applies.
- No shows are charged 100% of their reservation amount.
- Group policies differ.
- Dolphin Cay & Sea Lion Point reserves the right to cancel or amend program content for reasons such as: Severe weather, water conditions and animal well-being.
Aquaventure Waterpark Cancellations
- Aquaventure tickets are 100% non refundable and should not be resold
The Lost Chambers Aquarium Cancellations
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium Tickets are 100% non-refundable and should not be resold