Welcome To Dolphin Cay
Dolphin Cay is an open-air interactive habitat and a protected area for dolphins and sea lions. It is also an advanced marine mammal education base, where you can interact or swim with the dolphins, choosing from a range of experiences according to your age and swimming skill levels. Our unique programmes give you the chance to meet and interact with the dolphins and sea lions, while professional photographers capture this unforgettable moment. At Dolphin Cay you will be inspired by a deeper understanding marine life and discover more about these incredible creatures.
Wade into the waist-deep water of the dolphin lagoon to meet our dolphins. Dolphin Encounter is an up-close interaction with dolphins that’s totally unique and personal. You will be amazed by how friendly our dolphins are.
Enjoy your observer seat as your friends and family experience their dolphin interaction programme. You will also have the opportunity to take photographs.
In Dolphin Adventure, you can enter the deep blue water with our dolphins and experience the excitement of surfing and dancing in the water with our marine friends.Book Now
You May Also Like
There's never-ending fun in the water at Atlantis Sanya.
For all of our interactions, a parent or appointed guardian must participate in the programs with all children under the age of 12. A ratio of 2 children per 1 adult is accepted. Adults are those over 18 years of age.Children must be able to comprehend and follow instructions.
Dolphin Cay is located next to Aquaventure Waterpark.
Open daily 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (Dolphin Cay & Sea Lion Point reserves the right to cancel or amend program content for reasons such as: Severe weather, water conditions and animal well-being).
Jewellery, watches, cameras and loose items are not permitted in the water, for the safety of everyone, including the marine animals.
Dolphin Cay Terms And Conditions
Dolphin Boating Fun
* Suitable for the children above 5 years old could participate this program.Children below 12 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant (18 years and above)
*Total duration 30 minutes. 15 minutes in the water. Limted to 2 guests per boats.
* The maximum accompanying ratio is 2 children to 1 adult.
* Children of all ages are welcome to participate in Dolphin Encounter. All children under 12 years must be accompanied by a participating adult of 18 years and above.
*Total duration 50 minutes. 20 minutes in the water. Limited to 10 guests for 1 dolphin.
* This is a shallow water programme, no swimming required.
*Children below 12 years old should accompanied by a paying adult that is 18 years old above. Children should be above 1.4m to participate in this programme. A ratio of 1 adult per 1 child is accepted.
* The weight of the participant must less than or equal 90kg for a better experience
* If the guest does not know how to swim and goes into the water no refund will be issued.