Regenerative Medicine Treatments
Stem cells are the body’s own repair kit. Whenever there is an injury, your body’s stem cell rush to the injured area and start the healing process. Stem cell therapy is the process of using cells to help patients’ bodies repair damaged tissue. Stem cell therapy has been very effectively used for anti-aging along with many chronic diseases such as orthopedic, neurological and autoimmune diseases.
Immunotherapy is the ground-breaking approach in the regenerative medicine arena to cure cancer and rejuvenate cancer-fighting immune cells to replicate in the body and mediates tumour regression. By regulating the cell's microenvironment, immunotherapy utilizes the intrinsic ability of stem cells to target and eliminate cancer cells.
Ozone Dialysis is a process that cleans your blood of toxins, infections and chemicals through a filter. This blood is oxygenated and ozonated and then reintroduced in your body intravenously over the period of 60 to 90 minutes. This is a treatment of choice for those who want to increase their physical performance, re-establish their body balance, strengthen their immune system and auto-defence capacity.
Exosome therapy is a minimally invasive procedure commonly used in orthopaedic injuries, for anti-aging and other degenerative diseases. Exosomes treatment contains growth factors, messenger RNA, micro RNA, cytokines and other biologically active molecules in conjunction with stem cell therapy to speed up healing benefit. Exosomes play a vital role in the communication and rejuvenation of all the cells in our body.
Genomics is defined as the study of human genes, its interaction with one another and with the environment as well. In healthcare, a person's genomic information can sometimes be used to diagnose a condition, predict and prevent disease, and offer personalized treatment. Various anti-aging treatments are considered to be effective in improving your genomic status and help you live longer and healthier life.
The naturopathic treatment includes diet, exercise and stress management. These plans include:
- Self-healing by identifying and removing hurdles to recovery and opt for natural healing through nutritional therapy rather than prescription medications
- Treatment of underlying physical and mental issues by treating body, mind and soul, rather than suppressing the symptoms
- To control chronic diseases without potential side effects of medicines
- Prevention of diseases by teaching self-care to patients and help them removing toxic lifestyle traits
Our body has the potential to heal on its own accord. Functional medicine stimulates these built-in mechanisms to regenerate self-healing naturally. Functional medicine improves the body's ability to self-replenish and self-repair damaged tissues. Rather than merely controlling the symptoms by performing invasive surgeries and prescribing drugs riddled with side effects, our specialists offer long-term tissue-healing treatments to augment health benefits like:
- Faster recovery
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques
- Eliminates the need of surgery by formulating customised nutritional plans
- Graceful aging
- Leading a life of vitality
- Using natural nutraceuticals to augment health and wellness naturally
Sports medicine deals with physical fitness and the treatment and prevention of injuries related to sports and exercise. In sports medicine, regenerative medicine treatments are typically used to:
- Repair or replace damaged cartilage, tendon, and ligament tissues
- Improve and accelerate healing for athletes
- General wellbeing
- Improve Stamina and energy