Greetings from your friends at Atlantis. While we've designed this Website to aid every step of your vacation planning, we've also created this section to further assist you based on questions that we regularly hear in our Call Center.
Due to the popularity of an Atlantis vacation, our Call Center sometimes experiences high call volume. These questions are meant to assist you with detailed answers and we now feature all of our booking options on this Web site. We invite you to explore our Web site and book that dream vacation online at your own pace.
Go to Frequently Asked Questions
Go to Travel Facts
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSWhat are the check-in and check-out times?
Arriving and departing, early or late at Atlantis:
How can I get in contact with a guest staying at the Atlantis?
- Check-in at Atlantis is 3pm and Check-out is at 11am.
- You can store your luggage with our bellman.
- Relax, shower, and/or change clothes for the rest of your day or your trip home.
- Enjoy Atlantis until your room is ready or until you depart for the airport.
- If your room is ready before 3 pm, you will be allowed to check-in early.
- If you are leaving after 11 am, please let us know 24 hours in advance.
- The front desk will make every effort to manage requests for late check-out.
Calling Atlantis Guests:
Faxing Atlantis Guests:To ensure the fax reaches your contact, supply the guest's contact information on the cover page. Guest contact information must include reservation name, arrival date, tower and room number. Call your contact to advise the fax was sent. Guest must retrieve their fax at the front desk.
- Please call Atlantis directly 242-363-3000.
- Ask for your guest's name used at check-in.
- The call will be transferred and you can leave a message on their voice mail.
- Because of the enormous number of faxes received daily, we do recommend calling guests as your first option.
Emailing Atlantis Travelers:There are no facilities to transfer e-mails to guests at the hotel. Guests can check their personal e-mails in our library while at the Atlantis.Is Atlantis an all-inclusive resort?
- Beach Tower – 242-363-3724
- Coral Towers – 242-363-6379
- Royal Towers – 242-363-6309
- The Cove – 242-363-6901
- The Reef – 242-363-6971
- Harborside Resort – 242-363-6810
The Atlantis is not an all-inclusive Resort; we are a full service Resort. As our guest, you have full access to all the Atlantis water park features at no additional cost. Included are 11 swimming areas, 11 water slides, two Lazy River Rides, our protected Paradise Lagoon, The Dig, the Predator's Lagoon, all of our marine life habitats, and the ocean beach area. Beach towels are provided daily at no charge once within the water park. All other Atlantis services such as the Mandara Spa, the Comedy Club and our Business Center, are yours to enjoy for a nominal fee.Meal plans are available to enhance your experience at the resort. These plans vary and offer guests options depending upon where they would like to dine and where they are staying within the resort.Please review our dining section at www.atlantis.com/dining/diningplan.aspx for more information.Meals are not included with your room reservation; however as a guest of the resort you will have full signing privileges at any of our restaurants or lounges.Does Atlantis have parking for hotel guests?
Parking at Atlantis is available for $10 per day valet or $5 per day self-parking.Does Atlantis allow pets?
We do not allow pets of any type at Atlantis. The only exceptions are registered service animals such as Service Dogs. To register your service animal, call Guest Services for details at 242-363-3000.Does your hotel offer room accommodations for the physically challenged?
Almost completely wheelchair accessible, we strive to provide the best for all our Atlantis guests. Handicap friendly accommodations are offered on a limited basis. If you are interested in booking a special needs room, please contact us at 242-363-3000 so we can verify availability and secure the room in advance.Atlantis Features:
- Our only limitations for handicap visitors are the actual beach and waterslides.
- The hallway areas between towers provide elevators near the staircases.
- All public areas at Atlantis are wheelchair accessible with minimal navigation.
- We offer handicap rooms with safety bars, lowered sinks and many offer roll-in showers.
*Prices, services and availability of handicap services, options and rooms are subject to change at anytime without notice.Can I pre-arrange to have flowers or a bottle of champagne sent to a guest room prior to their arrival?
- Motorized chairs are available for $45 and $65 per day, depending on type.
- Non-motorized are available for $20 per day.
- Contact Cardinal Mobility in advance of your arrival for this service. Call directly at 242-363-3000 extension 65036 or check out their website at www.cardinalmobility.com
With our fabulous array of amenities, guests can receive gift baskets such as champagne, floral arrangements, specialty food items or beach toys. For a full list of gifts or to place an order, please call 242-363-3000, ext. 66067 or 66615 between 9am and 4pm.Will my cell phone work at the Atlantis?
Cell Phone usage at Atlantis:
How can I purchase a gift card?
- Contact your cell company to inquire about your international options.
- You can rent a Batelco serviced cell phone upon arrival at Atlantis Business Center.
Atlantis Gift Cards, can be used for golf, dining and more! Currently, these cards are available for purchase only at the resort. The Front Desk will be able to assist you with more details upon check-in.Is there laundry service at the Atlantis?
Complete valet laundry and dry cleaning service are available. Garments are picked up before 9:00 a.m. are returned the same day. We service daily except Sundays.Is there a food store at the Atlantis?
A limited selection of groceries are available at the Atlantis Sundry Shops, for a wider selection, a food store is located a few blocks from the resort.Is there a nurse/doctor on site?
Nurses Station:Atlantis Mediclinic, located in the Beach Towers, is open from 7:00 a.m. until midnight every day. There is an outdoor Nurse's station, located near Royal Towers. There is a doctor on call 24 hours a day.Can we drink tap water?
Although tap water is safe to drink, it is a precious commodity in The Bahamas. Bottled water is available in the restaurants, lounges, Sundries Store and guestroom bar for a fee.Do I need an electricity adapter?
The resort has a voltage capacity of 110V for U.S. and Canadian electric razors, hair dryers and other standard electrical equipment used in guest rooms. All European appliances require an adapter, which can be obtained from Housekeeping.What is the dress attire at the resort and restaurants?
Resort and sports attire is appropriate throughout the day. Shoes and cover-ups are required in the lobbies and in all indoor restaurants, lounges and public places at all times. Clothing specifically designed for tennis should be worn on the courts.Pool:Pool attire, swim suits and similar apparelCasual Restaurants:Resort CasualT-shirts or polo shirts, shorts or jeans, skirts or sundresses, and similar apparel are recommended. No swim suits or cutoff shorts. Shoes are required.Resort UpscaleDress t-shirts or polo shirts, dress shorts, slacks or jeans, sundresses or skirts and similar apparel. No swim suits, cut-off shorts, logo or silk-screened t-shirts.Gourmet Restaurants:Resort UpscaleDress t-shirts or polo shirts, dress shorts, slacks or jeans, sundresses or skirts and similar apparel. No swim suits, cut-off shorts, logo or silk-screened t-shirts.Resort ElegantDress t-shirts or polo shirts, slacks, sundresses or skirts and similar apparel. No shorts, jeans, tennis shoes, logo or silk-screened t-shirts.Do any of your restaurants offer a children's menu?
The Bahamian Club, Casa D'Angelo, Chop Stix, Atlas Grill & Bar, Bimini Road, and Murray's Delicatessen all welcome children.What is the weather like in the Bahamas?
Does Atlantis offer shuttle service within the resorts?
- The climate in the Bahamas is sub-tropical.
- In the islands there are basically two seasons: Wet and Dry.
- Average temperatures range between 70 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The Wet Season is from June through November which is also the hurricane season.
- The height of the tropical activity is traditionally between August and October.
- The Dry Season, much cooler and less humid, is between December and May.
- Temperatures as low as the 60s during the Dry Season are rare but do happen.
- Bright colored loose airy clothing is the recommended daytime wear.
- A light sweater or jacket should be part of your travel gear during the Dry Season.
- Brief heavy showers are common throughout the year. We call that Liquid Sunshine.
Complimentary Bus Shuttle Service operates between The Cove, Royal Towers, Harborside, Coral Towers, Beach Towers, Ocean Club and the Ocean Club Golf Course every 30 minutes.What are the amenities in most rooms?
Most rooms have a coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and in-room safe for the storage of valuables.Who do I contact for amenity request?
Beach Tower, Coral Towers & Royal Towers: PIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
The Cove & The Reef: PIDemail@example.comIs there an ATM on property?
ATMs are located in the Casino and may be used with credit cards. There is a service charge.Can I use Credit Cards on property
Yes, please follow the steps below before arriving.1. Notify all of your issuing banks (ATM and Credit Card) you'll be traveling to the Bahamas and the dates you'll be traveling on before you leave to ensure access to your funds readily. 2. Check with your issuing banks to see whether your ATM or Credit card is subject to daily spending or withdrawal restrictions while abroad. 3. Be sure you know your PIN for your debt or credit cards so you can get local currency from ATMs worldwide. What are the age restrictions at the Atlantis?
While we open Atlantis to the world, there are a few regulations concerning age which are strictly enforced.Minimum age requirements at Atlantis:
**One person staying in each room must be at least 18-years-old or above to confirm a room in the Beach, Coral or Royal Towers, The Reef, and The Cove Atlantis. This guest must hold a major credit card in their own name to be used at check-in. To confirm a room at the Harborside Resort, you must be 21 yrs of age.Can I upgrade my room?
- To reserve a room ~ 18 years or older**
- To drink alcohol ~ 18 years or older
- To gamble ~ 18 years or older
If you are interested in upgrading the room you are presently holding, this certainly is possible. We do not manage a waitlist service so it would be up to you to check back with us. Any of the following options may be followed depending on your case.Upgrading your room to the next category or the next tower:
Can I travel by boat to Atlantis?
- Go to our secure guest services website https://www.myatlantisvisit.com/ and login with your booking information.
- If you are confirmed with a company other than Atlantis, call them to request an upgrade.
- If you are confirmed through Atlantis, call us directly at 800-285-2684 or 954-809-2100 to request an upgrade.
- Pre-paid packages can not be upgraded at check-in and must be upgraded in advance.
- You must pay the difference for your upgrade once it is confirmed.
- All upgrade requests are based on availability.
Traveling to Atlantis, Paradise Island Bahamas:
How can I get to Atlantis from Freeport?
- The BEST option for traveling to Atlantis is by airline.
- Contact your travel professional for other options including travel by boat.
- We do not have recommendations concerning travel by boat to the Bahamas.
Flying to Atlantis, Paradise Island Bahamas:
Does Atlantis provide Kosher Meals?
- Nassau International Airport - (NAS), serves Nassau and Paradise Island.
- Freeport is on Grand Bahama Island, 150 miles away from Atlantis.
- We do not provide transportation in-between islands.
- Check the Bahamas Tourism site for options ~ www.bahamas.com
Contact JetBlue at 1-800-538-2583 or visit their website www.jetblue.com
Contact Bahamas Air at 1-800-222-4262 or go to their website www.bahamasair.com
Guest Provided Kosher Meals:
Atlantis Provided Kosher Meals:
- Guests may bring their own kosher meals. Contact Room Service 7 days before your arrival.
- Ensure that all your food products arrive on property in a satisfactory condition.
- Food must be fully cooked in disposable trays, double wrapped in foil.
- Food must be clearly labeled by day and meal period (breakfast, lunch or dinner).
- Raw food requiring preparation and cooking will not be accepted.
- A Culinary Executive will meet you upon arrival at Atlantis, to secure items for storage.
- Service Fees:
- In Suites: $15 per item warming fee plus room service charge & 15% gratuity.
- In Gourmet Restaurants: $35 per item warming fee plus 15% gratuity.
- In Specialty Restaurants: $15 per item warming fee plus 15% gratuity.
PLEASE NOTE: All prices, fees, services, options, menu choices and programs related to kosher dining are subject to change without notice at anytime. You must contact Room Service prior to arrival at 242-363-3000 with your full dining details and special needs. Kosher meals are not included with our dining plans.How can I make dinner reservations?
- For guests who choose not to bring their own kosher food, Atlantis carries a limited number of Weberman's frozen kosher entrees for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Service Fees:
- Breakfast: $30 per item plus 15% gratuity
- Lunch/Dinner: $40 per item plus 15% gratuity
- Dessert: $10 per item plus 15% gratuity
To make dinner reservations:
Does Atlantis offer a waitlist?
- If your travel plan was confirmed via Atlantis.com or through 1-800 ATLANTIS and you are within 45 days of your anticipated arrival, please call 1-888-526-0386 or 954-809-2100 and a travel specialist will assist you with your reservation.
- If you made your reservation with an independent tour operator OR if your travel plan was confirmed via Atlantis.com or through 1-800 ATLANTIS and you are outside 45 days of your anticipated arrival, please call 242 363 3000 ext 29.
- Or email PID-DinnerReservations@kerzner.com
- Only those restaurants classified as Fine Dining will accept reservations for Dinner.
- No breakfast or lunch reservations are accepted at any restaurants.
- Dinner reservations are not accepted via fax or e-mail.
Because of the high demand for Atlantis accommodations we are unable to offer a waitlist service. We focus our efforts continuously on keeping inventory live and up-to-date. Cancellations are reloaded daily about 1 pm EST. Check back frequently as availability changes daily.Does Atlantis offer baby-sitting service?
Our babysitting service is an in room service only, meaning that the babysitter comes to your room and baby sits, but is not allowed to take the child/children out of room unless they are accompanied by the parent/parents.
All of our babysitters are CPR certified and have child care qualification as well as background and security checked by Atlantis Security Department.
There is a fee of $25.00 an hour (based on one child) and $10.00 for each additional child per hour. If the sitting is booked between 10:00pm-7:00am the fees are $30.00(based on one child) and $10.00 for each additional child per hour.
There is a 3 hour minimum requirement for each sitting. A sitting that last more than six (6) consecutive hours, we ask the guest to provide the babysitter with a meal or allow her a 30 minute break. She brings to the room with her, an agreement form that has to be completed prior to the service. There are ABSOLUTELY NO cash transactions. Any tip or gratuity you wish to give the babysitter, must be added to the form and the total amount will be charged to your account.
If you wish to cancel or adjust the booking time, we ask that you give us a two (2) hour notice to avoid a penalty of $60.00 to your account.
* All prices, service options, restrictions and availability of sitters are subject to change at any time without notice. Is there internet service in the rooms?
Enjoy the freedom of wireless (WiFi) internet access. Service is available at the Beach Tower lobby, Coral Lounge in the Coral Towers lobby, Plato's Lounge in the Royal Towers lobby and all pool decks at Atlantis and Harborside. Internet fees are as follows:
All guest rooms offer two options for visitors who prefer to access the internet in the privacy of their rooms. A wired data port is available for those who bring their laptop and wireless internet is available via the NXTV interactive menu. Wireless keyboards are provided in each room and the pricing for these two options is the same as listed above.Complimentary Internet Access is available for 15 minutes per day, per person at 4 Stations in the Coral Towers Library. Please note that all prices, features, options and availability of Atlantis Internet Services are subject to change at anytime without notice.Is there a lost and found department?
|48 hours-$39.90||120 hours-$91.75|
|72 hours-$57.85||144 hours-$107.70|
|96 hours-$75.80||168 hours-$123.65|
|Number of devices: 4|
Please call our Guest Services Desk at 242-363-3000 for this specific information. Ask for Guest Services in the specific tower where you were a guest.If your item is found and turned back to the resort, we will gladly package it for mailing. The necessary arrangements and cost of shipping to return your lost item/s will be your responsibility.Can I ship items to the resort before I arrive?
For shipping anything, including letters or packages to Atlantis, please note the exact address below. Please be sure to mark to whose attention the delivery is for. Atlantis - Paradise IslandOne Casino DriveParadise Island, Bahamas (No Postal Code)Attention: (Guest Name and/or Department and/or Convention or Group Name)How can I purchase my photos from my trip?
Please visit myatlantisphotos.com
TRAVEL FACTSAirport and Airlines
When traveling to Atlantis confirm your flights into Nassau International Airport. The airport code is NAS. Most major airlines offer international service with either non-stop or connecting service into NAS. International Travel Tips
Both US and Bahamas Immigration Laws require all travelers to have a valid passport.Take the following steps to make the most of your credit card(s) while traveling to the Bahamas:
- Notify all of your issuing banks (ATM and Credit Card) you'll be traveling to the Bahamas and the dates you'll be traveling on before you leave to ensure access to your funds readily.
- Check with your issuing banks to see whether your ATM or Credit card is subject to daily spending or withdrawal restrictions while abroad.
- Be sure you know your PIN for your debt or credit cards so you can get local currency from ATMs worldwide.
We accept all major credit cards for payment on your travel plan. The credit card will be charged according to the posted payment instructions. Post-travel billing questions and concerns should be directed to our Quality Assurance Department. Cancel or Change your Reservation
If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed online reservation at Atlantis, please call us directly where our travel specialists are waiting to assist you. Cancellations may be made via the website by logging into Manage Your Stay.Documents
For prepaid Destination Atlantis Vacation Packages, your travel plan may include items such as transportation or excursions that require travel vouchers. These vouchers will be delivered in a PDF document and attached to your e-mail confirmation, once the balance of the travel plan is paid in full. The vouchers must then be printed, signed and presented to each vendor for the service provided. Service may not be rendered if vouchers are not presented. Travel vouchers are only valid for the persons listed on the travel plan. If you chose to book the accommodations only, you will not receive any travel vouchers for your travel plan. Using Credit Cards While Traveling
1. Notify all of your issuing banks (ATM and Credit Card) you'll be traveling to the Bahamas and the dates you'll be traveling on before you leave to ensure access to your funds readily. 2. Check with your issuing banks to see whether your ATM or Credit card is subject to daily spending or withdrawal restrictions while abroad. 3. Be sure you know your PIN for your debt or credit cards so you can get local currency from ATMs worldwide.Insurance
Travel Insurance coverage is available through Trip Mate Insurance Agency Inc. This is only available to US and Canadian citizens as well as legal residents. It provides valuable insurance protection including trip cancellation, interruption or delay. Some of the other features include, lost, damaged or delayed baggage cost, medical expenses in case of an accident or sickness, emergency medical evacuation, worldwide travelers assistance service and accidental death. Insurance is highly recommended. Proof of Citizenship
As you will be traveling to another country, you must present proof of citizenship. All guests full, legal names and children?s ages are required at time of booking Possession of proper documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. Each passenger must have a valid passport, visa and/or proof of citizenship (such as an original or notarized copy of a birth certificate with an accompanying photo ID with the same name change, or supporting documentation of name such as a marriage certificate). Failure to provide the air carrier or governmental officials with necessary documents will lead to denial of boarding, in which case there shall be no obligation to board the affected passenger or to provide any alternate transportation. The passenger?s failure to provide such documentation may result in automatic flight cancellation without right to a refund. Starting January 23, 2007 all travelers including U.S. citizens, to and from the Caribbean, Bermuda, Panama, Mexico and Canada must have a passport to enter or re-enter the United States. This is a change from prior travel requirements and will affect all United States citizens entering the United States from countries within the Western Hemisphere who do not currently possess valid passports. This new requirement will also affect certain foreign nationals who currently are not required to present a passport to travel to the United States. Most Canadian citizens, citizens of the British Overseas Territory of Bermuda, and to a lesser degree, Mexican citizens will be affected by the implementation of this requirement. Room Capacity
All Atlantis standard guest rooms have a maximum occupancy of up to four persons in the room. Five persons are allowed if one of the voyagers is four years old or younger. Larger accommodations are available such as Luxury Suites which can accommodate up to eight persons and Villas that sleep up to ten persons. Transfers and Taxi
Transfers to and from the resort are offered on our Web site when booking your vacation. Taxis are also readily available at Nassau International Airport to transport you to Atlantis